Tuesday, February 26, 2013

As they wake

Mornings around her start pretty early.  I know that we are not alone in this.  I have had the pleasure of exchanging text messages with dear friends well before 7 am.  For us, the hours between 5-7 am are a combination of quiet reflection and study, early morning app use, Ipad viewing, milk consumption, and coffee drinking.  It always amuses me to see our bed headed children quietly make their way into the office with eyes cracked and blankies held tight.  It has become one of my favorite times of the day, sitting quietly as a family of five. 
 
 
  Firing off his own early morning texts.
 
 
 
 Recently, the littlest slept in on a Saturday (think 6:30 am as opposed to 5:30 am), granting Jeff and I a "lazy" start to our weekend. Upon waking, I was both pleased and surprised to find the little lady and man sweetly chatting in bed together. 
 
 
She may be petite but she is strong. Showing a little early morning leg. 
 (For the Beyonce fans out there, I have bestowed upon her the nickname of Sasha Fierce.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs