Sunday, December 16, 2012

countdown to milwaukee - day 9

In the final days that remain, balance is my goal.  There is much to accomplish; however, my time is not my own.  As I nursed the littlest, who is a very good baby, but the fussiest infant of the three, I made peace with myself, putting aside my many expectations and embracing our current pace of life, which is slow and steady.  I believe a wise ol' tortoise once determined that very strategy the key to winning the race.  I'll take his word for it. 
 
Once I had showered, dressed and got the little man's hair under control we left to enjoy a morning of shopping at Nordstrom. I was in pursuit of a new set of pj's, and while perusing the racks the little man enjoyed snuggling the racks of irresistible micro-fleece bathrobes.  ("So cozy!")  After chatting with the polite and very fashionable ladies of Intimate Apparel, we enjoyed gazing at the fish in the children's shoe section where we happened upon a fantastic winter boot sale.  Scoring two new sets of boots, the little lady and man left the store happy with their complimentary balloons bobbing up and down.  Afterwards, we strolled the mall appreciating the beautiful holiday displays and treated ourselves to Subway for lunch.  The little lady and man always eager for an opportunity to "eat fresh."
 
With our cupboards near empty, we decided to eat at our favorite "Mescan" restaurant for dinner.  We have come to count on this neighborhood restaurant for their fast and friendly service, festive environment, and delicious Mexican food.  And, I can always count on the little man to bust out some sweet dance moves as we leave the restaurant with its pulsating music. 
 
 
Creating a new labeling system.

 
Finally, a chair worthy of our stylish little lady.



 
"Muy bien."




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs