Monday, December 17, 2012

countdown to milwaukee - day 7

Sunday morning the little man woke early and joined his ol' man for devotions at the kitchen table.  The little lady slept in as she was up several times the night before with a stomach bug, which made for a restless night's sleep for Jeff and I.  I was thankful for Jeff's quick response to our little lady's needs in the middle of the night and for the two loads of laundry he did between the hours of 2 and 3 am.  The littlest made it "easy" on me and politely timed her feedings with big sister's wakefulness.  Jeff and I decided that he and the little man would go to church for the last time, while I stayed behind with the girls.  The little lady requested a bubble bath because her "hair smelled like puke," and I was happy to oblige.  After a long, soothing bath and movie she began to perk up, and by lunch time she was back to her old self.  Following a Packer win, Jeff took the older two for one last swim at his gym while the littlest and I picked up a few ingredients at the Fresh Market for dinner.  The rest of the evening was spent packing and hitting the couch for some much needed R & R once the children were in bed. 

 
 
Celebrating the Packer win.  Rah, rah.
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs