Tuesday, December 4, 2012

countdown to milwauke -day 19

I attempted to start the day by preparing a breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage for the family.  Since the littlest's arrival my mornings are dedicated to her hearty consumption of milk, and I find that breakfast is slowly turning into brunch for the rest of us.  Having successfully served breakfast before 9 am, I took advantage of having Jeff home for the morning and left him in charge of the little ladies, while the little man and I hit up the grocery store.  The little man was quite surprised to have me all to himself, and I enjoyed his pleasant chatter while we strolled the aisles of the supermarket.  And, with the little lady off to school, my afternoon was spent packing and resting with the little man and littlest.
 
 
'Tis the season...
our first viewing of The Polar Express, a holiday favorite.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs