Friday, December 14, 2012

countdown to milwaukee - day 10

 Our day got off to a slow and lazy start.  As the little ones joined Junebug on the couch for her morning nap, Jeff whipped up a batch of his tasty flapjacks.  After enjoying our last Cleveland pancake breakfast, I busied myself with packing while the children entertained themselves with packing supplies.
 
After school, we joined a few of the little lady's classmates at the school playground, a real treat for her since the arrival of the littlest.  As I watched our little lady race around the equipment with a group of fine young fellas, I couldn't help but laugh as she was among the loudest on the playground.  As I took turns pushing the little man on the swing and strolling the littlest, I was thankful for the spontaneous visit to the playground and the chance to watch our spirited little lady run free.  I recall our first weeks in Cleveland when all she had was her imaginary friends to keep her company.  She is leaving Cleveland with many sweet friendships that have filled her days with joy, giggles, and many memories.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs