Monday, October 7, 2013

Blink

from Mended: Pieces of a Life Made Whole
by Angie Smith
 
"I have choices, every second of the day, to serve my Lord.  To honor Him with my speech and with my thoughts, with the way I love those around me, and the way I worship Him.  Every moment, there is another opportunity to honor Him, and I want to use as many of them as He gives.
 
There are many, many pictures I want to rip up and hide...maybe you do too.  But that shouldn't consume me.  Rather, I want to focus on the beauty of the gift that the Lord has given.
 
It is the gift of this breath, this moment, this photograph.  It is my offering captured.
 
We need not dwell on the things we wish we had done differently, nor should we even give too much thought to what the future will look like.  We need not worry about the complete picture, but rather the fact that we have this moment.  Right now.  And I want to make it count."
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs