Friday, June 1, 2012

boredom and hair mousse

So, the little man was born with a stellar head of hair.  I would say that had a lot to do with his daddy's genes, though I cannot deny my own brother's thick crop.  But, I digress.  A few weeks ago while admiring his head of hair, I was thinking how sweet it would look if I used actual product in it.  And, on this very rainy day with little do to, the kid got his hair did.  The little lady was more than willing to participate, opting for an updo. No chance I'd spare him the embarrassment of documenting the occasion. 

"Not only did you just put women's mousse in my hair, but now you want to take a picture of it?!"


"I'm rea...dy!"


"But seriously, we are really doing this?"


"How about this pose?!"



"OK.  I think I'm catching on."



"Here's another one..."


"Alright, this is my final offer.  Can we wrap this up?"


Don't worry, Pal, this will not become a part of your daily grooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs