Sunday, June 3, 2012

Roasted Red Pepper Dip

At 18 weeks, I am almost nausea free and have been craving an assortment of vegetables.  Being that it is only a matter of time before I begin craving turtle sundaes or something equally decadent, I'm going to fill up on all of the baby carrots, sugar snap peas, and English cucumbers I can get my hands on.  This tasty recipe is the perfect compliment to any crudite platter.

Ingredients:
6 ounces Ranch dressing
1/2 cup roasted red peppers
1 Tablespoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper

  In a food processor or blender, combine the dressing, roasted red peppers, minced garlic, seasoning salt and pepper.  Blend until smooth.  Chill before serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs