Friday, October 5, 2012

family [apple] tree

Torn from the pages of Parents magazine last fall, I was pleased to rediscover this simple fall craft  and carve out a bit o' time this week to complete it.  With a quick trip to Michael's for a few additional supplies, which I did not have on hand (I may enjoy a good craft, but do not keep florist's foam and wooden dowels on hand) we were set to begin crafting our apple tree.  The little lady and man enjoyed peeling sticker after sticker, and I appreciated the simplicity of the project, which resulted in what will now be our adorable fall centerpiece.
 
 
Materials
***
plant pot, jar or vase
 florist's foam
wooden dowel
green construction paper (I cut two for each child, and placed them back to back with packing tape.)
 glue or strong tape (such as packing)
apple-shaped stickers
Popsicle stick (or other variety) and photo of your child





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs