Friday, October 5, 2012

an afternoon at eddie's fruit farm

Field trips.  A few stand out from my childhood as particularly memorable. I have even greater memories of planning and organizing them as a teacher.  Yesterday, I was able to enjoy my first field trip as a parent chaperone.
 
The little lady and I were just a tad excited.
 
 
Arriving at Eddie's Fruit Farm for an afternoon of apple picking, observing nature, and frolicking with friends.
 
The little lady and new BFF, Megan.  These two are cut from the same cloth, sharing an affinity for all things social, girlie chit chat, imaginary play, and having dynamic personalities.

 
Processing all that Farmer Bart had to say on the topic of apples.


 

 
Cautiously tasting her first concord grape. 

 
Picky.  Picky. 
The little lady scanned each branch, carefully selecting five apples to bring home.
 
 
The crew - Erin and Nicole's Afternoon Pre-K class

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs