Wednesday, January 22, 2014

(Easy) Peanut Butter Pie

My sister-in-law assured me that eating 1 1/2 slices of this particular pie (at one sitting) was OK as the recipe calls for mostly fat-free ingredients.  I trust my sister-in-law.
 
Ingredients:
 
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup natural-style, reduced fat creamy peanut butter (such as Smuckers)
(1) 8-ounce block 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese, softened
(1) 14-ounce can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
12 ounce frozen fat free whipped topping, thawed
(2) 6-ounce reduced fat graham cracker crust
 
Combine powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth.  Add milk; beat until combined.  Fold in whipped topping.  Divide mixture evenly between crusts; chill 8 hours or until set (pies will have a soft, fluffy texture). 

1 comment:

  1. You have more will power than I do - I say two pies would equal one for me and one for everyone else. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs