Tuesday, September 11, 2012

baby talk

While driving through town the little lady and I were chatting about the arrival of Pablo girl and the many things we will love about her.  After several minutes of listening, the little man interjected, "Joey loves lippies and chapstick."  At least he will have moist lips to kiss his sweet little sister with.

***
 
Throughout the course of my pregnancy, the little lady has been slightly obsessed with the size of my belly button, which seems to be shrinking.  Recently after viewing my belly she commented, "I kinda want to eat your belly button it is so cute."

***
 
 "Mama, will you have a big hole when the baby comes out, and how will God fix it?" ~ the little lady

***
 
Each morning as I splash water onto the little man's hair to tame his thick crop I ask that he look up at Mama.  He adamantly replies, "No.  Look at Pablo."  and proceeds to stare at my belly until his hair is styled.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs