Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words - over it


After six successful days (with only one more to go before cashing in on her movie), the little awoke this morning, marched to the fridge, removed her incentive chart, and announced, "I don't want a sticker chart anymore."  Just before crumpling and tossing it into the garbage, she looked us both square in the eye as if to say, "And. I. Mean. Business."

Well played, little lady.

However, please know that the warning system that accompanied the bedtime incentive plan is still in full effect. 
And we, too, mean business.

 It's too bad, I was looking forward to Mary Poppins and her many spoonfuls of sugar.

Awaiting your next move ~

Your Mother




2 comments:

  1. Becky, this is hilarious! She sure has personality and makes her opinion known :) Sounds a lot like Rachel, except I don't see her giving up any rewards coming her way. Good luck with the bed time routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kills me! I love her spunk.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs