Saturday, January 14, 2012

My life on a cell phone

For the past month or so, my handy Verizon Vortex cell phone had been informing me that I was "low on storage."  In an effort to free up space, I asked the husband (my go-to problem solver for all matters involving technology) to remedy the situation, and he quickly uploaded all of my stored pictures onto the computer. Problem solved.  My hero.  Days later, I skimmed through the rather large file of images, and quickly found myself on a long and lengthy path down memory lane. And. There. Was. No. Turning. Back.

Recalling the days when it was just the two of us girls sharing the couch, in anxious anticipation of the little man's arrival.

 
Reminding me just how little our little lady was when the little man did in fact arrive.

How in a matter of moments our little lady grew from this...



into this.


The days when this felt like an significant accomplishment.

Reminding me just how far we've come.

 

And, thankful to have captured moments like this.


And, this.


And, this.


The quiet moments.


The calm.


The crazy.


The loud.


And, every moment in between.



My images, my days, my memories, my life.


Storage no longer low, and heart full.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs