Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beauty Parlor

CHAR AND I HAVE BEEN EXPERIMENTING WITH HAIR STYLES. SHE PATIENTLY WAITS FOR ME TO FINISH EACH STYLE AND ANTICIPATES THE BIG REVEAL. I LOVE TO WATCH HER FACE AS SHE ADMIRES HER HAIR STYLE. AHHH...THE PERKS OF HAVING A DAUGHTER!


ONE DAY I FOUND CHARLOTTE WITH HER HEAD DOWN AND HER LITTLE HANDS MOVING UP AND DOWN AS THOUGH APPLYING HAIR GEL. UPON FLIPPING UP HER HEAD SHE TOLD ME SHE HAD CURLY HAIR LIKE MOMMY.
SO THE VERY NEXT NIGHT, WE SET IN MOTION A PLAN FOR CURLY HAIR.

THE RESULT...




WILD HAIR TO MATCH HER EQUALLY WILD PERSONALITY!








1 comment:

  1. I love that she sits still for you to do her hair!!!! That is adorable, and so were all of the outcomes of your wonderful styling. Don't you love the mimicking they are into right now? (Char 'scrunching' her hair like you!) It is so innocent and sweet. I also love that she is so interested in art and has a creative bone. GO CHAR!!! Now the Christmas gift possibilities are endless... I'm already shopping in my mind! Love to your sweet and beautiful fam. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs