Sunday, November 24, 2013

Batmen

It seemed as though I couldn't get enough of party planning, because I thought it was necessary to throw a second party for the little man.  (I blame the new house.)  And, so an intimate soiree was thrown in his honor, on his home turf, inviting little Batmen to come, play, feast and chase one another around the yard with silly string.  And that they did, for precisely one and a half hours on a Friday evening.  Our home has never seen such action, and I doubt it will for the foreseeable future. I'm counting on the little lady to plan a more refined and dignified affair for her highly anticipated sixth birthday.  {She has already decided upon and announced her theme...Legos.  Thank you very much, Robbie Livingston.}
 


Meet our official ADT Home Security System. 
 


A mighty shout out to my mother-in-law for sewing such fine capes, for these commemorative photos are simply priceless. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs