Monday, April 1, 2013

eggcitement.

 Sauntering down memory lane, remembering childhood traditions warms my heart.  I was blessed to be raised in a home full of traditions and surrounded by a large family.  It brings me great joy to watch our little ones participate in similar traditions, surrounded by loved ones, creating new memories to cherish.

In preparation for Easter, we spent Good Friday morning coloring eggs with my sister and her family.  As she placed, I kid you not, four dozen eggs on the table, I watched in amusement as little hands snatched eggs and began the process of coloring, decorating, and drying.  Listening to their eggcited chatter, filled me with great nostalgia as I sent text after text to my younger brother in California.  Via text, we shared favorite memory after childhood memory, a sweet exchange it was.  Coming off our year in Cleveland, it was a nice change to be surrounded by family, participating in Easter fun.








The following day, the little lady and man enjoyed a small Easter egg hunt in our backyard, something we have never been able to do being that we never had a nice chunk of land to call our own.  They were eggstatic.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs