Monday, January 14, 2013

countdown to milwaukee - day 4

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

In the early morning hours Jeff and I woke to the sounds of the little man throwing up in his bed.  Ironically both of the children had their first stomach bugs during our final week in Cleveland.  Apparently, they were sick of the city.  (insert smile emoticon)  Jeff being the awesome father that he is took the night shift and spent the better part of it taking the little man to and from the bathroom.  Between bathroom sessions, the little man enjoyed watching Toy Story 3 on the iPad. I was uncertain as to how long his symptoms would last; however, by 8:00 am with discovered Guitar Hero guitar in hand, he was jammin' to his favorite tunes.  Music cures all ailments in this household.  I was quite pleased the little man was back to his ol' self as we had planned on dining at Dewey's that evening, our absolute favorite pizza parlor to date.  It is hard for me to put into words the strong attachment I feel towards their Dante's Inferno pizza (think buffalo chicken style pizza pie).  Oh, how I will miss Dewey's loud but inviting atmosphere, which I could always count on to be louder than my own children and their pizza viewing window, which entertained our little ones while waiting for a booth. And, let us not forget their amazing pizza which would satisfy each and every one of our various cravings.







On occasion the cooks would throw flour at the window, which was both surprising and amusing to our little ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs