Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hiding Place?

ALLOW ME TO REVEAL TO YOU CHARLOTTE'S FAVORITE "HIDING SPOT." IF EVER THERE IS A NEED TO AVOID DIAPER CHANGES, FLEE WITH AN OBJECT (THAT IS NOT TODDLER FRIENDLY), OR IF THE LITTLE LADY WANTS SOME ALONE TIME THIS IS THE SPOT FOR HER. AND, WHILE IT APPEARS TO BE HER CHOICE FOR "MOST CLEVER LOCATION FOR AVOIDING PARENT CONTACT" IT REALLY MAKES IT QUITE EASY TO CATCH HER, WHICH IS A TREAT FOR ME AND MY GROWING BELLY! THIS WEEK I COULD NOT PASS UP THE OPPORTUNITY TO CAPTURE MY SWEET GIRL IN ACTION.
"WHAT MOM?"
"WHY DO YOU FIND THIS SO FUNNY, MAMA?"

"YOU CAN STILL SEE ME, MOM?"

"I'M THINKING OF COMING OUT..."


"UM...MAYBE NOT!"
PRETTY CUTE.




1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Charlotte's expressions are wonderful, and I love that you were able to capture them. (Your captions are the best.) I feel like we are living parallel lives sometimes. Robbie also recently discovered that he enjoys hiding around and under the table and chairs. It is actually his favorite place to go when he has to poop, too. :) I often peek in at him, see him concentrating very hard, and feel like I need to give him his privacy, so I leave him alone!! It always makes me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs