Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Water Fun

WITH THE WARMER TEMPERATURES, CHARLOTTE AND I DECIDED SHE NEEDED AN ENGAGING OUTDOOR TOY. AFTER BROWSING HER FRIEND, ROBBIE'S FAMILY BLOG, SHE THOUGHT A WATER TABLE WOULD BE AN EXCELLENT CHOICE. SHE LOVES THE FEELING OF THE WATER AGAINST HER HANDS, FACE, AND ANYWHERE ELSE IT LANDS. I LOVE TO WATCH HER EXPRESSION AS SHE DUMPS WATER ONTO HER CLOTHES AND "OOOOS AND AHHHS." SHE ALWAYS LOOKS AT ME AS IF TO SAY, "IS THIS OK? DO WE CHANGE MY CLOTHES NOW?" WHAT A FUN WAY TO SPEND THE MORNING!
THIS PICTURE SAYS IT ALL...
FIRST SANDALS OF THE SEASON. I CAN JUST PICTURE HER LITTLE TOES PAINTED ONE DAY.

GEARING UP FOR WATER FUN...

"THE TEMPERATURE OF THIS WATER IS JUST RIGHT, MOM!"

FULL OF WONDER AND DELIGHT.
THINGS ARE REALLY STARTING TO GET CRAZY!








1 comment:

  1. I love it!! She is having a blast... and don't you love how they stand at the table while they play? I'm glad we could be of inspiration to you - I feel like you are totally the creative, fun mom who is always coming up with new things for Charlotte to enjoy. And I just copy whatever you do so that Robbie has a fun childhood. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs