Wednesday, September 4, 2013

School's Cool

Oh, what a difference a few months make!  When the little man started school back in January, the transition left him a bit rattled.  Fast forward to now, and our confident, superhero-loving boy happily smiled for the camera, ready to embrace his life as an official preschooler.  He will attend Mt. Olive Christian Preschool this year, which came highly recommended by dear friends (who now reside in our old stomping grounds of Shaker Heights, OH).  Already, we can tell that this school environment will be a great fit for our little man, who is growing in height, personality, and charm daily.  As the girls and I took our seat outside his classroom awaiting his dismissal, my heart was full, as I anticipated seeing his sweet face.  He burst through the doors, smile wide, high-fiving his teacher's hand, his sister's and finally my own.  Reunited.  What a treasure these days are, filled with moments that I know will soon be forgotten.  But for today, I hold them in my heart, replaying each silly face, comment and boyish mannerism our little Joe displayed as he prepared himself to leave our home and walk into his new classroom.
 
 
"Jun...ie!"

 
Oh Joe, you have my heart.
 
Ready to meet teachers, Mrs. Zobel and Mrs. G.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt he'll have the most amazing year! Warms my heart to know he is going to have such an amazing Christian AND school education this year. The perfect combination!

    Can't get over how big he looks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs