Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Reflections

"let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the lord..."
psalm 96:12

"but the one who received the seed that fell on good soil is the man who hears the word and understands it. he produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown."
matthew 13:23
"your word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path."
psalm 119:105
"to this you were called, because christ suffered for you, leaving you an example that you should follow his steps."
1 peter 2:21

"be still before the lord and wait patiently for him..."
psalm 37:7
"oh lord, you have searched me and you know me. you know when i sit and when i rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. you discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways."
psalm 139:1-3

"two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. if one falls down, his friend can help him up."
ecclesiastes 4:9-10

"a wife of noble character who can find?
...she watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat of the bread of idleness. her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: many women do noble things, but you surpass them all. charm is deceptive, and beauty fleeting; but a woman who fears the lord is to be praised."
proverbs 31: 1, 28-30
- my goal, my prayer, my desire


"but as for me and my household, we will serve the lord."
joshua 24:15b


"let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."
galatians 6: 9-10











1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs