Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bed and Bellies

CHARLOTTE LOVES TO PLAY, REST, READ, AND GET NUTS ON OUR BED. NOT ALWAYS HAVING TIME TO SPEND WITH HER ON THE BED, I HAVE TURNED IT INTO A SPECIAL FAMILY ACTIVITY. THIS PAST WEEK, THE THREE OF US CUT LOOSE ON THE BED AND I (OF COURSE) TURNED IT INTO A PHOTO OPPORTUNITY.
THE LITTLE LADY.

OUR GROWING BOY.



TWO PEAS IN A COMFORTER.

OH, HOW I LOVE HER EXPRESSION!
NOT QUITE SURE IF SHE IS ABOUT TO SPANK, MOUNT, OR RIDE HER BROTHER. HE OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT MIND!

"YOU TALKIN' TO ME?"
THESE TWO ARE ALWAYS UP FOR A GOOD TIME.

"THAT'S A WRAP!"











1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the picture of Char (definitively) about to mount Joey! (The leg/knee up in the air is what makes me think she's going to hop on.) His face kills me... so happy, no idea that he's about to be squashed for the millionth time that day. I miss these 2. Hug and kiss them today for me! Robbie and Ellie send their love...

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs